Lymphatic Drainage Massage
A draining massage that activates circulation and favors elimination of waste substances from our bodies.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a form of gentle massage that encourages the movement of lymph fluids around the body to improve the natural drainage of lymphs, which helps remove waste and toxins from the tissues.
When the lymphatic system is congested, water retention becomes obvious and other symptoms like bloatedness, constipation, sluggishness and headaches can occur.
- For some, it promotes weight loss
- Alleviates conditions such as sinusitis, rheumatoid arthritis and acne.
- Helps with detox or removal of metabolic waste from tissues.
- Speeds up metabolism.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Enhances immunity.
- Improves skin elasticity and radiance.
How It Works
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage is gentle because it works on stimulating the lymph vessels located just beneath the skin.
- This massage aims to move fluid from swollen areas to where the lymphatic system is working normally, to help with detoxification, relaxation and boosting of the immune system.
- A well-functioning lymphatic system removes the excess fluids left in the cells and returns them to the circulatory system, where it is naturally passed out of the body.