Elements Ginseng Meridian Therapy
Combines TCM’s concept of acupoints and Western Medicine’s knowledge of muscular structure for relief and to encourage self-healing.
Elements Ginseng Meridian Therapy (EGMT) targets trigger points and deeper muscle layers with the aid of specially shaped water buffalo horn tools. This treatment relieves tight muscles and tendons, while attempting to release ‘knots’ or blockages. The therapy combines knowledge of meridian pathways and the body’s muscular structure to relieve tension and promote energy flow.
- Pain management: Treats pain associated with muscle or joint stiffness.
- Improve wellbeing: Improves energy flow for a greater sense of well-being
- Anti-aging: Improves oxygenation of tissues for better muscle tone and regeneration, helping you look and feel younger.
- Able to treat deep muscle knots and tension, to provide much needed relief.
- Able to treat tight tendons and ligaments.
How It Works
- Specially shaped water buffalo horns are used to reach deeper muscle layers and hard to reach knots, to provide tension release and remove blockages. Targets acupoints to unblock meridian channels.
- Combines Traditional Chinese Medicine’s methods of unblocking stagnant meridians/energy pathways in the body and Western Medicine’s knowledge of muscular structure for relief and to encourage self-healing.
- ‘Qi’ flows in your body’s meridians/energy channels that are connected to key internal organs. If meridians are blocked, it may result in symptoms that affect your well-being. Thus, it is important to keep “Qi” flowing properly.
- Premium Red Ginseng is used for invigorating and healing the bodu.
- Uses an active release technique that relieves tight muscles and trigger points.
- Removes stagnant “Qi” and activates “dull” or injured muscles.
- Reaches deep layers that conventional massage treatments do not.
- Provides deep release, detoxification and improved energy levels.