Uses ultrasound cavitation technology to disrupt fat cells body sculpting.
Ultrasound Cavitation is the use of low frequency ultrasound technology to break down fat cells below the skin. It is a non-surgical method of reducing cellulite and localized fat, helping to contour the body.
- Ideal for targeting small areas to reduce fat for body contouring and sculpting.
- Safer alternative to liposuction or surgery
- No downtime
- Areas where fat accumulates
- Upper arms
- Love handles
How It Works
- The therapist glides the cavitation handpiece over the targeted area, delivering low-frequency ultrasound waves.
- Ultrasound Cavitation uses a strong wave of low frequency ultrasound to “vibrate” the fat cell walls, causing them to disintegrate into a liquid state, and then naturally metabolized by your body and expelled. The result is natural fat loss.
- You may experience a warm painless sensation during the treatment.
- There are some immediate results and will continue to see reduction of fat over a few weeks. (Provided that the clients stick to a balanced healthy diet without overeating).